Starting November... | Little Lady Little City: Starting November...

Starting November...

That's right, you get a free button swap, and you, and you, and you! Sorry I had a weird Oprah's favorite things moment there, you know the one where she gave everyone a new car, haha. 

I absolutely love finding new blogs and promoting people/shops I really enjoy (i.e. the lovely ladies who have been up on the right hand side for quite a while now) so I thought doing a monthly button swap would be an awesome way for me to get to know even more of you guys! And of course it is all free (just be sure to use the promocode FreeSwap), which is always great! 

For more information just check out the new Sponsor page

Hope everyone is having a great day! 

x's and o's

Edit: Holy Moly guys your response has been totally awesome! As of right now the Large swap is all booked for November, with several in the queue for December!

Another Edit: Medium swap is all booked up for November as well now, there are still 2 Small spots open! I seriously had no idea they would go this quickly, you all are the best! Also I am absolutely loving checking out all of your sites, I'm so honored to have you all on board for November!

Last Edit (I swear): November spaces (and then some*) are all booked up! Thank you all so much!

*These ads will show up for the month of December.

11 comments:

  1. So exciting! Thanks Amanda, I just did it! I love connecting with other bloggers too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there! Just wanted to let you know I nominated your blog for The Liebster Award for up and coming blogs!

    Details here: http://thefairfox.com/2012/10/25/and-the-nominees-are/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah yes...a day late and a dollar short! I have found some new favourites through your "sponsors"...I can't wait to meet the new Blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my gosh. Passion fruit is going to change your life. Seriously, after this work for sponsors is going to be a thing of the past! I'm so happy you're using it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh goodness, that gif had me cracking up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amanda what a lovely project, I'm going to check it out right now!
    Thank you for stopping by, it means a lot to me!
    Kisses Coco

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello! I love reading each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...