Get Ready to Laugh (At Me) | Little Lady Little City: Get Ready to Laugh (At Me)

Get Ready to Laugh (At Me)

So this is seriously the most ridiculous of things to dedicate an entire post to, but whatever it makes me super happy! Last night we went on a legitimate walk with Wigs!  
Wigs normally just wears a harness to play outside, but last night I thought maybe she would like to go on a walk with us. So I got her harnessed up, carried her out to end of the drive way, and put her on the ground. She sniffed around for a little bit, but once Will and I started walking she followed. Now, by no means was this a quick walk. In fact it was pretty slow broken up with lots of sniffing, but she walked with us all the same! 
We went about a quarter of a mile and I'm hoping that the more we do this the better she will get. Anytime she heard a bird: poofy tail, or the wind rustle the grass: poofy tail. It was wonderful and pretty darn adorable too.
By the time we made it to this point the sun was starting to set fast so I decided it would be best to pick up little Wigs and carry her back to the house, cause otherwise we would probably be walking in the dark. As soon as we got back she grabbed a little food and water then curled up for a nap, I think all the excitement of outside tuckered her out. 

Thanks for indulging me with this silly post! Hope everyone is have a nice day!

x's and o's 

30 comments:

  1. I don't think it was silly at all. I really liked this post as it made me feel like I was there enjoying an evening stroll with you and Wig-wog. The photos are lovely too - that sky! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that's so cute!! And I like the description of "poofy tail". I've never had a cat, but walking my dogs would always result in those "poofy tail" moments... though for them, it was more like "laser beam eyes", powerful enough to incinerate a squirrel :P

    --Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SO cute and definitely special! I would love to walk my cats, I would have been so amused and cherished the moment just the same! Cuteness!

    xomando

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, adorable! To be fair, my dog reacts to walkies in exactly the same way.

    Alli

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not weird at all! My brother and his gf walk their cats all of the time! They love it. So when I petsit, of course it came with the duty of the occassional walk around the neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's cute! I've never heard of walking a cat before, but I guess if you can walk dogs, why note cats?

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's bloody adorable! My cat flipped out when I tried this with her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are correct!! I laughed at you!! But that doesn't make walking a cat any less awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is great! I've never tried walking my cats but I always love it when I see other people do it! I also live on a busy street in the city.... so I don't have such lovely scenery as you do!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahah I found it cute :3
    I simply enjoyed , and I want to say wow for your pictures :)

    Aree
    areewithumbrella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute! I'd like to try it with my kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing! I've always wanted to talk my cats for a walk, but they're just far too high strung for it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE this post and I LOVE that you took your cat for a walk! hahaha! So awesome! My sister's cat's tail get's so poofy, it's hilarious! I need to get a picture. I'm not even sure how it get's so poofy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. SOOOO adorable!! I love it! That is beyond amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. ha! This is awesome. :)
    Trish

    www.jellybonesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. *poofy tail* haha! Wig-wog's so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I wish I lived in a rural area where I could take my little Olive for a walk. I think it's sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. These photos are gorgeous! Love your blog, I'm your newest follower. xo

    thecharleygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is pretty darn adorable! We used to have a cat that would follow us on walks when I lived at home with my mom, she would walk right along with the dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute! :) We had an outside cat growing up and he would always walk with us when we went for walks around the neighborhood. I always thought it was so cool that he did that on his own.

    ReplyDelete
  21. When I was younger, I used to walk my cat a lot. One time she got scared off my a dog that started barking at her. She climbed a tree and pooped. It was so funny all the neighbourhood kids loved her after that.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I don't think it's silly at all...it's lovely! Sounds like you have a very inquisitive cat. She'll make all future walks far more entertaining. Beautiful pictures of her first walk out!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awww~ that is so sweet :) not silly at all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello! I love reading each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...