Hello November!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween. Will and I spent our evening listening to spooky music while carving pumpkins, it was pretty wonderful. In our town they actually celebrated Halloween last Saturday because it fell on a Wednesday this year, which seems like blasphemy! I remember weeknight trick or treating when I was a kid, we just started earlier to make sure we hit up all the houses before bedtime haha. I guess it doesn't really matter either way seeing how we didn't get one knock on our door (maybe because we live on top of a mountain that has one heck of a creepy dirt road, hehe), oh well more candy for our bellies!

Guys I am so super excited about this November, all kinds of super awesome things are going to be happening over here and I can hardly wait! I think it is going to be lots of good times indeed. I will share some of it with you all in the coming weeks, but until then let the suspense start to build, hehe!

x's and o's

15 comments:

  1. Oh dont you feel bad, my brother and I sat on the couch watching Silence of the Lamb. We only managed to get 1 knock on our door. lol..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think (and hope) one of those exciting things involves me! :D cause I'm excited about it!
    I am so happy it is November, for some reason. haha! I love October, but I have been SO looking forward to this Holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am super excited about November too! And I love your white frames! I didn't do much either. Just stayed at home and sort of handed out candy! -Jessica L

    THEJESSICALBLOG.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes, I can't believe November is here already! And you are so right: Halloween on Saturday five days early is just weird.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to live in a town that celebrated Halloween on the weekend no matter what. Then, I moved here and people looked at me like I was nuts when I asked when the kids would be trick-or-treating. They were like "On Halloween, duh??!!" LOL! Go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have severe blanket/throw envy, they all look so cozy behind you! Glad you had a fab halloween, look forward to hearing more about the plans nearer the time :) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see what you have planned!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. good luck with whatever you have planned for november :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I fancy your blog. I have been following you for awhile now but I have finally recently decided to create a blog for my family. Anywho, I awarded you with a blogger award on blog! You can click 'here' to see it. I hope you like it! Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We didn't get any trick or treaters either. We also live up a creepy dirt driveway, way back in the woods. But isn't that the whole purpose of Halloween? To be scared? C'mon kids!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We also didn't any trick or treaters! And I just can't get over your glasses,they look so cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy November! 'Tis an awesome month!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay November! Hope it's a great month :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh goodness, I just love November. We have all kinds of exciting things happening this month too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello! I love reading each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...