Hungry Like a Wolf

Even with this freezing weather outside our little greenhouse is thriving! We have been so busy with work that we have hardly had time to take care of all the plants, so things have kind of gone wild, as you can probably see with the flowers and the peppers, hehe. But all the their fruits sure have been wonderfully delicious in our dinner.
I got this shirt during ModCloth's mystery grab bag. I've never done it before but a couple of my friends have, and got some great stuff. So I thought for only $15 why not try my luck, and I wasn't disappoint. I'm in love with this shirt! I am not usually a fan of longer shirts, but this one with those amazingly ruched sleeves, I love. And of course the wolf print is pretty awesome for sure. I think it is going to pair wonderfully with my southwest style jacket.
shirt // Modcloth
pants // Urban Outfitters (years ago)
shoes // Nordstrom (years ago)
Last night I learned that Will has never had fried green tomato before, which got me thinking: are fried green tomatos not a common thing to eat? I have a hard time believing that because they are quite tasty. Just a little olive oil, salt and pepper, and you have got yourself one tasty treat! Seriously give them a try for yourself.

Also ModCloth is running a promotion 'Give $15 Get $15', new customers can click here and get $15 off of your first $50 purchase and then I get $15 off my next purchase. And if you aren't a new customer you can share a your own personalized code (just log into your account to get it) with your friends and get the same deal. It's pretty awesome, I mean who doesn't want to save $15? 

Hope everyone is having a great Monday! 

x's and o's

27 comments:

  1. I've never had fried green tomatoes either, although I really should have given them a go this season... my son pulled dozens of them off the vine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First things first, Duran Duran is awesome!

    Second, I LOVE that tee. So cute.

    Third, holy moly your greenhouse looks amazing!!

    Fourth, I've never eaten fried green tomatoes, but I do love the book and movie by the same name. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am mega jealous of your greenhouse! I have always dreamed of having one.
    I've never had fried green tomatoes, but I am awfully fond of the movie :p. I do fry up the standard red tomatoes with breakfast on the weekends though, and it's one of my favourites! My former step dad used to do a biiiig traditional scottish breakfast on the weekends, this and tottie scons (or potato scones) are the bits of the tradition I chose to carry on. Yum yum.

    --Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love that you have a little greenhouse! And that shirt is so neat!
    i've never had a fried green tomato either!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never had fried green tomatoes before either, but I think it is just one of those things we don't really get in the UK. Love your greenhouse! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good grief you are just too cute. My mother in law has those purple vine-like flowers outside of her house! I love them! I want a green house, how lovely!

    xomando

    ReplyDelete
  7. Growing up in the South, I am a big fan of fried green tomatoes. What is not to love. Just had some at a wedding this weekend in fact.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had no idea that ModCloth had a grab bag, what a neat idea! Also, you look lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want a grab bag! ModCloth is kinda pricey shipping up to Canada sadly. Boo-urns.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eeeek you are so adorable! I've only just discovered your blog and I'm now following :)
    Love that top!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The top is awesome! I was tempted to do the mystery bag thing but checked put at the last minute. I'll definitely give a go next time though!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha I've never had a fried green tomato either! We don't really eat tomatos too much in my family!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog! (:

    Carrie
    Follow me- http://lego-house.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd love to grow my own fruit and veg... It looks great.
    Also, cute glasses. ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. your mystery grab bag treat is so cute! And I am seriously crushing on your chic frames!
    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete
  15. your greenhouse is adorable!! love the t shirt :)
    xx mili

    callmemaeby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fun Tshirt - and I really love you in those glasses!

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is such a fun shirt - I've always been wary of grab bags, but this is great! Your photos are beautiful, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've only had one fried green tomato in my life... it was OK, but I don't think I'd order them in a restaurant. Your greenhouse is awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your wolf tshirt, it is SO cute!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love t-shirts with a twist :) those sleeves are lovely! I may well have to risk the import tax and finally buy something from modcloth

    ReplyDelete
  21. Okay, two things

    1. You are are looking seriously adorable

    2.Fried Green Toms are NOT common here in Australia- but i think i'll pull some from the vine tonight and fry some up

    xo em

    ReplyDelete
  22. giiirl, I gotta say, I love your glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  23. SO pumped about that wolf shirt, girl. I mean in all caps PUMPED.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love your greenhouse! I also love the wolf t-shirt...so jealous!
    Another Aussie here that has not had fried green tomatoes...I was hoping to hit up the state fair here in Minnesota this year & try one for the first time, but the trip never happened. I will have to make that happen next year!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm jealous of your greenhouse, i think they are amazing! And Modcloth has $15 grab bags? Saaaweet!

    ReplyDelete
  26. your greenhouse is gorgeous and enviable.
    keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello! I love reading each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...