Ladies of the Mountains: Favorite Hiking Item

Ok so remember when I said lots of exciting things were happening this month? Here is the first one: I was asked by the lovely ladies of LOTM to be a guest poster for the month, eee! I was so honored that they even thought of me for a potential guest post, so of course I jumped at the chance! Hopefully I don't disappoint. 

My favorite hiking item is super simple and probably an obvious choice, but I chose my whale water bottle because I just love it so much. 

This little guy has been with me through many adventures from hiking to multiple cross county trips! I am oddly particular about my water and the container it is in, think a young Abigail Bresilin from Signs. Ok so maybe not that extreme, but I can get pretty close, hehe. Finding a container that I like and is portable hasn't always been the easiest.
Exploring the forest on the oposite side of our mountain.
So when my brother gave me this guy as a birthday gift I was over the moon, and it pretty much has never left my side since. It is the perfect size; sometimes we just go on for a quick hike on our mountain and don't want to carry around a whole bunch of stuff. It works great just carrying it by hand, and it has an adorable picture of a whale on it. And those teeth! What's not to love about that?! 

Make sure to check out all the other ladies post for this week! 
Gentri of Gentri Lee
Nicole of Gypsy in Jasper 
Michelle of On The Adventure
Meagan of The Egg Out West
Kelley of A Crooked Trail
Lena of Musings (who is on vacation this week, but still be sure to check out her adorable blog)

x's and o's

16 comments:

  1. Aw..so so cute! I have the same water bottle, but sadly it went missing in my last move. It went with me everywhere too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really cute! And a good water bottle is always a must!

    http://heidiswanderings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooove it!! Those teeth crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! That bottle is so cute. I have a similar one with sheep all over it. Tucked away there are even a couple of sheep going at it. I totally adore it. So awesome.

    Thanks for being our guest poster!! You did not disappoint. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha! So cute! We are twins! Love it. I'm all about a good water bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, I wish I was a Lady of the Mountains! But instead I am a Lady of the Great Lakes, not so bad really lol... Love the whale! Completely adorable!

    This Lovely Little Day

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for guest blogging with us this month!!!

    xo the egg out west.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is the cutest little water bottle and I love that the whale has buck teeth. :)

    JennifHsieh

    ReplyDelete
  9. My best friend has the same water bottle! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an adorable water bottle! I'd want to take it with me everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Um, precious.

    Also we are SO STOKED you joined us this month!! So fun to have you aboard :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Isn't it funny how precious our water bottles become to us??? I LOVE mine, and I recently switched to a new Klean Kantine, but have been thus unable to take my plastic nalgene from my bedside...because I am attached. *le sigh*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello! I love reading each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...