Lovelies (Blog Crush)

Winter has sure hit our mountain with full force, and I think it is going to stay around this time. We seem to constantly have the wind rushing up here, and while it was delightful on those hot summer days, it freezes you to the core during chilly months. So I am sitting inside drinking hot tea and getting ahead of the game on some work, and spending some time reading some of my favorite blogs. Here are three of them...
Nicole of Gypsy in Jasper
This lady has to be one of my all time favorites! I mean what's not to love, she is a small town reporter (which sounds like so much fun), lives in one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen, and is wonderfully hilarious to boot! And if that doesn't seal the deal, not only did her and her fella recently paint themselves a pair of gnomes (amazingness pictured above), but Nicole dressed up as one for Halloween (double amazing)! Seriously this lady is fantastic! 

Lauren of Old Red Boots
Lauren's blog description (Style, Food, Cats!) pretty much sums up all of my favorite things! Her style is so unique and adorable, it seriously makes me want to shake up my own style a little. I am also in love with her Food Friday series where she talks about different restaurants she's eaten at. I am such a fan of trying new places (too bad we only have two restaurants in our tiny town hehe). Her cats are pretty darn adorable too! 
Gentri from Gentri Lee
I am obviously a little late to the game when it comes to Gentri and only just recently came across her wonderful blog, but hey better late than never. I am in love with her style, I swear everything she wears is not only adorable but it looks so wonderfully comfy too! And she also lives in such a beautiful place, so many of her photos have just absolutely gorgeous backdrops. 

So these are some of my favorites bloggers/ladies that I want to be BFF with, go and check them out and I think they will become some of your new favorites too! 

Also be sure to check out all the lovely ladies on the right hand side of the page. I am super lucky to have all of them here this month!

Hope everyone is having a great Saturday! 

x's and o's

18 comments:

  1. Aw! Thanks for this. As you well know, you are at the top of my reading list, too. I just can't get enough of your housebuilding-orchard-living-life.

    I hope everything is patched up and back to normal for you guys! Happy Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW!! Thank you so much for including me!! I feel so loved. :) Yours is one of my favorite blogs as well!! I still need to watch the video of your house process. It's been on my list!
    And Nicole seriously does live in one of THE most beautiful places on earth. I would know, I've been there. And woah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. blog crush is actually a good idea and good inspiration for new blogs.. I have to make a post like that :p

    artofmi3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, I've been looking for new blogs to follow lately! :) <3 Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Lauren (gypsy in jasper)I've been reading her blog forever and despite living so close to it have not yet been up to jasper.... next summer I guess, or just once I get my winter tires on my car. Haven't read the other two blogs tho... off to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the recommendations. I have been wanting to expand my blog list again. Shall go check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, lovely recommendations for blogs! i'll go check out the ones i haven't been to yet!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally need to have a look at these blogs, like, right now!
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for posting this!<3 So great to find out about others! come by our website and checkout our new post too! HIMandHERproject

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gentri is just as nice in person too, very genuine!

    I'm checking out the other blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. A sweet group!! Have a lovely evening! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  12. They all look like cool ladies...thanks for sharing!
    ~jessica

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww! Thank you for the shout out! You are are so amazing!

    Can you please come visit Nashville so we can be friends IRL and I can take you on an eating adventure?!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have really enjoyed finding all of these blogs. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello! I love reading each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...