You Can Never Have Too Many (Glasses Review)

I was recently contacted by the people over at Firmoo to see if I wanted to write a review for a pair of their glasses, and I gladly accepted. Now, because I have needed glasses since 1st grade I know what I like and can pretty much tell from a photo whether or not it is going to look good on me. But when this opportunity came up I decided to step just a little outside my comfort zone, and picked up this pair. 
I'm not going to lie, one of the reasons why I chose these was because they remind me of Harry Potter's glasses (check out tomorrow's Sunday Snapshot to read more about my love of Harry Potter haha).
I absolutely love them! The frames are extremely light weight and pretty darn comfortable. This particular pair have the little nose footies which I haven't had for a long time, so it has taken a little bit to get used to, but that definitely isn't the fault of the glasses. When I first put them on Will made the comment that I look like a librarian from the 90's. I have to agree, and I love it! 
The best part is that Firmoo is offering everyone world wide their first pair FREE. All you pay for is shipping! And who doesn't love free stuff?! So if you are in need of a new pair of glasses or sunglasses check out Firmoo's nice frame selection! 

Hope everyone is having a lovely Saturday!

x's and o's

This is a sponsored post and I was given these glasses for free from Firmoo to review on my blog, but all my opinions are my own. As always be sure to do your own research.

13 comments:

  1. Those are super cute! I've tried on so many glasses like that and finally decided I cannot pull it off, but you definitely can!

    Thessaly at Lazarus bell

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love glasses and if i won the lotto would have a closet full!!! You look adorable in yours:) And by the way I get librarian all the time and it is a compliment;) So with firmoo do you get lenses or just the frame?

    Brittny @ deerlybeelovedcreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are really adorable! I always look at the coke can glasses because of Harry Potter when I'm at Lens Crafters too, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these look so cute! x
    http://www.tigerlillyquinn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. these looks so cute! i really need a new pair of glasses..i wouldn't mind having a few spare pairs either!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow those are awesome! I need new glasses soon and I really wanted to step out of my comfort zone this time. I was thinking cat eye but these seem to be just as cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome!! I definitely need a new pair! Those look super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. those are such lovely glasses - they look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so awesome on you, I seriously love them and wonder how they'd look on me. I love glasses and only got my second pair after 3 years of the same ones and I feel myself becoming addicted to different styles and frames! Now I'm off to that link to check out some free frames, wowza.

    xomando

    ReplyDelete
  10. Trying my own pair from Firmoo soon! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these! I'll definitely have to check Firmoo out soon, so fun to have a few pairs!

    http://kiddotv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think I'll have to check this out, I am desperately in need of a new pair of glasses.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello! I love reading each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...