2012 It Was Nice Knowing You | Little Lady Little City: 2012 It Was Nice Knowing You

2012 It Was Nice Knowing You

(source)
I thought it would be fun (at least for me, hehe) to go and pick out one (or two) of my favorite posts from each month of 2012. 

January - Big New! After keeping it to ourselves for a couple of months Will and I finally announced that we were getting married!
February - Four Years I thought it was a pretty fitting way to celebrate four years with Will with our engagement photos! 
March - Why Hello There Again A little peek into us getting our little tiny 150sq ft cabin ready to move into. 
April - Adventures in Our Tiny Cabin Home Another fun look into our little cabin, and my super lovely yellow door!
May - Feeling Accomplished Our little greenhouse and DIY watering system. I can hardly wait to start planting again!
June -  Black Raspberry Cobbler This has to be one of my favorite spring/summer desserts! 
July - I'm Too Excited For My Own Good We added the littlest Wigs to our family!! 
          Mom I don't really talk about my mom very often on here, but the couple of times that I have I really liked.
August - If You Really Knew Me A fun little way to share more about myself.
September - And I'm Back Some photos of the best bachelorette weekend ever, with my favorite ladies! 
October - What a Week or Two We got married! 
November - Big News! The documentary Will and I have set out to make over the next couple of months! 
December - The Wedding Pt1, 2, 3 Of course the wedding photos were going to make the list! 

2012 was a pretty wonderful year, and I can hardly wait to see what 2013 has in store for us! I hope everyone has a fun and safe time tonight! Happy New Year! 

x's and o's

11 comments:

  1. Your wedding was so lovely! And your house is perfect. Happy new year!

    http://threeinchstitch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you had a wonderful year! so glad I stumbled upon your blog! new follower!

    Saralyn

    www.studiomaisonblog.us

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved reading your blog this year! I enjoyed reading about your beautiful wedding and your progress on the house.
    I hope 2013 will be at least as successful as 2012 was :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys had the most adorable wedding! Happy 2013! :)

    -Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to have found your blog. I loved looking at all of your wedding photos and watching the video about you and your husband's documentary. Hope you have a happy new year and I look forward to reading more about you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful 2012 you had! Looks like you have done so many wonderful things. :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sounds like such a happy and busy year for you! I hope 2013 will be awesome. And thanks for your sweet comment, it made me happy.:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. your year trumps all others! good job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello! I love reading each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...