Merry Christmas!

(click to see larger)
So if you've been following me for a little while you know that Will and I have been doing silly Christmas cards for our friends and family pretty much since we started dating (last year and prior years). This year's is no different, except we have a new addition to the family: little Wigs! We always have so much fun doing coming up with the goofy idea and then seeing if we can actually pull it off. I have a feeling this tradition is going to last until we are old and grey. 

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day filled with lots of fun! 

x's and o's

7 comments:

  1. Love, love, love it...so clever & brilliant! Merry Christmas to you & yours. Hope your day is full of loveliness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahah this is awesome. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw..hehe...that's adorable! Merry Christmas to you - hope your day was purely beautiful! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I love it! I wish all holiday cards I got were like that

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your blog.. Very nice colors & theme.
    Did you develop this website yourself? Please reply back as I'm trying to create my very own site and want to learn where you got this from or just what the theme is called. Kudos!
    Have a look at my web-site : bacalaos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too funny! I can tell you guys definitely put a lot of thought into your cards--that will really make them memorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello! I love reading each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...