Violet Beauregarde | Little Lady Little City: Violet Beauregarde

Violet Beauregarde

This sweater is another piece that I recently found in my closet at my dad's house. As I mentioned in a previous post I only got to take two suitcases of stuff with me when I first moved back east, so lots of fun pieces got left back at my Dad's house. I am always thrilled when I find something from years ago, or even better something of my mom's, as is the case with this sweater. 
I don't know too much about this sweater, but I made sure it was one of my mom's pieces I saved when we cleaned out her closet a couple of months after she passed. It is oddly sad in a way not knowing more about it, I think that comes from not knowing more about my mom when she was younger. But I have seen a couple old pictures of her wearing it, which always makes me happy.
sweater // my mom's
jeans // Forever 21
shoes // Lulu's
necklace // my Nana's
We were over at my brother's house when we took these photos and their dog Brooklyn decided to come be in some of the photos. How could I say no, he is pretty much the cutest! They are going to bring him over on Christmas to Dad's house where we we will introduce him to Wigs, I am keeping my fingers crossed for a pleasant meeting. And I won't lie I am really hoping they will become the best of friends and just start snuggling with one another right away, but that might be asking a bit much for the first meeting hehehe! 
This is probably the best face I have ever made, haha! 
On a side note, I had no idea that on Christmas Eve Eve it would be nearly impossible to find a restaurant that was open. We went to three different places for dinner before finally settling on IHOP, haha! It was breakfast for dinner and it was pretty darn delicious. I actually don't think I have been to an IHOP in years, but as a kid it was always my birthday dinner pick, mainly because of the chocolate chip pancakes. Good times! 
Dev, Brian and Dad trying not to pick out more than their stomachs can hold, hehe.
Happy Christmas Eve everyone! 

x's and o's

10 comments:

  1. Breakfast for dinner - my favorite. It's so hard not to want to order everything at IHOP! Your just a cutie pie. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely that you still have some of your mum's clothes. Such a lovely jumper. Brooklyn is such a cutie too! Hope you all have an amazing Christmas xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny I read this blog title as I'm watching Charlie and the chocolate factory on TV :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas may your day be filled with love and laughter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas!! :D Can't wait to hear all about it, I really hope they get along! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos! Love how you styled the sweater with the great fitting jeans and super pretty fishtail braids - wish I knew how to do those!

    <3 Meg
    http://kiddotv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ihop sounds like an amazing christmas eve dinner choice! I hope you got the chocolate chip pancakes. So sweet about that sweater, I'm glad you re-discovered it!

    -Sara, Road to the Heart

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love your glasses. They are so cool. And breakfast for dinner is fantastic!

    http://heidiswanderings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a really fun sweater and I'm sure lots of great memories were made in it. Merry Christmas!

    -Lindsey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello! I love reading each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...