Travel Attire

Things were absolutely wonderful in Portland! What started off as a little driving break/visiting wonderful people turned into a real score for our Documentary! After Will contacted someone he heard talking about the subject on a podcast she opened up the door to tons of other incredibly knowledgeable people. It has been both amazing and exhausting, I'm talking three or four interviews a day for the past four days in all different parts of the city!
Lucky we got a day of rest in before we drove 13 hours, ugh these long drives are going to be the death of us. Even though the drive was way to long it was absolutely beautiful, everything covered in snow. But thankfully we have a couple of days in Utah before we have to drive crazy distances again.
When it comes to those long drives I make sure I am as comfortable as possible, and sitting in something just too tight or ill fitting is no fun. So give me my favorite pair of jeans and a shirt and you've got yourself a happy camper. You can't really see it in these photos but I have the worst shoes on for standing out in the cold haha! They are great for long car rides but my little toes almost froze off while taking these photos.
 shirt // thrifted
jeans // Forever 21
coat // gift
I was given this coat while in Portland and I have never been happier! It is so ridiculously warm, and looking outside our hotel window it looks like I'm going to need it. There is so much snow everywhere, I'm super excited to get to play in it a little bit!

Hope everyone is having a nice day.

x's and o's

22 comments:

  1. so cute! the girl behind us in line at cafe rio was admiring your coat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't go wrong with double denim gurl :) Love the ultra coziness of this coat! Can't wait to hear more about yer trip!

    <3 Megan
    http://kiddotv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This coat is awesome!

    <3
    Cat
    catgotdressed.blogspot.com
    catgotdressed.storenvy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, gorgeous photos! That's an awesome coat, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh that coat! i want to take a nap in it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous coat and amazing backdrop to your photographs! Absolutely breathtaking! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. That coat is amazing, so cosy looking. I love this comfortable outfit, great colour scheme xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great score on the doc. I'm glad interviews are going so well, even if they are tiring you out.

    Enjoy Utah. (I'm so jealous!!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That coat looks so comfy. Happy travels!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your coat, very snuggle! Your glasses are also super cute, very retro (I think) :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these pictures, your outfit (THAT SHIRT), and am mega jealousss of your travels. Cause road trips are the bomb. Have fun, and love these on-the-road updates!

    ReplyDelete
  12. comfy travel clothes are a necessity! glad you have a bit of time to relax. hope your travels continue to go well!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful photos, very serene! And I love your coat, just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These pictures are lovely! I absolutely love your coat

    xo inventedromance.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  15. This sounds nice.

    And this outfit of yours is perfect for travel - comfy and cool at the same time. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Brrrr, looks chilly! So glad the documentary filming is going well :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow I love your coat, it looks so comfy and warm!

    Drawing Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  18. That coat looks fantastic! Very chic but comfortable too. I need to find someone to give me such awesome clothes :)

    kendall

    ReplyDelete
  19. waaah, i so want that coat. it's so elegant but at the same time it looks so cozily comfy. me wants. would love to receive something like that as a gift too. ahah. do you happen to know where it's from?

    love, x
    blog | twitter

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh my gosh that coat! It looks like the coziest ever! I think this might be my favorite look of yours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello! I love reading each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...