I Got Tagged | Little Lady Little City: I Got Tagged

I Got Tagged

A while back I got tagged by the lovely Nicole to answer some questions and I am finally just getting around to doing it. I like doing these things every so once in awhile because I feel like it's a little way for you guys to get to know me a little better.

So here goes...

If you could only have one outfit in your wardrobe, which would it be?
I think I would have to say this outfit. It is just so wonderfully comfortable, and if you know me I love comfy clothes. Except I think I would like some warmer shoes hehe.

What happens during your ideal 'girls night in'?
It would include some yummy cocktails, boardgames, and a wonderfully bad movie. What can I say I am such a sucker for just movies you can laugh at.

Greatest accomplishment so far?
 
Mountain Home from Will Hyler on Vimeo.
Greatest accomplishment so far would have to be building the mountain house with Will. Having never really done anything like this before it was something completely out of my comfort zone, and I have the scars to prove it hehe. 
What is one thing that you're looking forward to most for 2013?
I am looking forward to our Documentary! We are actually in the middle of shooting it right now, and I think it is going to come out absolutely amazing!

Where have you found inspiration lately?
I am a little late to the game, but I have finally started to actually use my Pinterest account. And oh my word, it is like inspiration overload for sure. I've been checking out a lot of hair styles and having way to much fun trying them out. 

What was one cool thing that happened to you this past January?
Will and I went on a little day trip when we were out in Phoenix down to Bisbee. It was such a fun little trip.

Who's your Valentine this year?
My wonderful husband.

How many animals have you had over the course of your lifetime?
Probably around ten. Nine dogs and one cat, not all at the same time though :)

What was your first vehicle?
A 1992 white Dodge Minivan. It was great until the front axis broke as I was driving home from school haha. 

Do have a favorite blog? Please share!
I have to say my friend Hannah's blog is my absolute favorite! She writes movie reviews from a feminist point of view and it is beyond amazing.  

What was the last craft/DIY that you created?
I think the last craft/DIY I did was a super hero cape for Wigs, haha! Yes I am one of those people who makes silly things for their cat. 

There you go, you now know a little more about me, wether you wanted to or not hehe. I like Nicole's questions so much I would love for you guys to answer a couple of them in the comments section, so I can get to know you guys a little better too! 

x's and o's

Also don't forget to enter to win a pair of glasses from Firmoo or 1 of 6 $30 vouchers!

16 comments:

  1. I think it's so wonderful and impressive that you have built your own house! I would love to do this someday. What an incredible opportunity! I hope you share your documentary on the blog, I would love to see it!!

    This is a lovely meme, the questions are just perfect. I love it. :)

    Ladaisi Blog
    Ladaisi Etsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I can hardly believe we built the house when I think about it! It seriously is one of my proudest accomplishments!

      Delete
  2. i would love to see the documentary once it's finished!

    my ideal girl's night in is probably similar. I love strategy boardgames (settlers of catan, ticket to ride), and bad movies are the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Strategy boardgames are amazing!

      Delete
  3. It was great getting to know you better!

    A little bit Unique

    x

    Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey! Giveaway here


    ReplyDelete
  4. That so cool you are working on a documentary. I liked getting to know you a little bit more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I'm glad because I like doing these every so once in a while!

      Delete
  5. That outfit looks so comfy, I live for comfy clothes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Comfy clothes seriously are the best!

      Delete
  6. Love the outfit! Great choice:) I love it when bloggers write a bit about themselves:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. The video of building your house was so inspiring! I can't wait to see part 2. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Magnificent beat ! I would like to apprentice while
    you amend your site, how could i subscribe for
    a blog site? The account helped me a acceptable deal.
    I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear idea

    Also visit my homepage: musicos

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got this web site from my friend who told me about this
    web site and now this time I am browsing this website and reading very informative content at
    this time.

    Here is my web site ... www.lasadelfasdeolveite.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello! I love reading each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...