Maine | Little Lady Little City: Maine

Maine

From the moment I stepped foot into Maine three or four years ago I just absolutely feel in love. It is the complete oposite of what I grew up with, which is one of the reasons I just love it so much. I remember as a kid watching movies that were suppose to take place in Maine and always thinking to myself 'one day I want to end up there!' And while that hasn't actually happened, I am lucky enough to now have family up here that Will and I can come and visit. And they are the type of family that lets you stay for as long as you want! 
We are staying with Will's aunt and uncle while we are here, and they have graciously opened up their rental for us to use as our office, seeing how the internet is far better  there than their house. So as we sit working on our computers we get to look out the windows at this glorious view. 

x's and o's

Also today is the last day to enter the Firmo Glasses Giveaway!

16 comments:

  1. Aw have a great trip! Maine looks so lovely! I've never been but always wanted to go xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are traveling all over. So jealous it seems so fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super jealous right now! Beautiful Maine! I had friends that lived there and I was gutted when I had to cancel my trip to visit a few years back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you guys are all over the map! I love maine its just a short drive from me, although i dont always get the chance to head up there. Wnjoy your time in north country!

    ReplyDelete
  5. amanda your blog is beautiful! :)

    following <3

    -marsa
    The DayLee Journal

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are beautiful. I'm hoping to visit Maine sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a serene scene. maine is now on my travel to do list.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great place for work! I'm dreaming about having a nice view in front of my desk. Now it's a parking slot, unfortunately :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! I was married there! :) glad you guys found a place with Internet; walk downtown if you get a chance, there are some fun restaurants.

    ReplyDelete
  10. so glad you stopped by my blog! following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've always wanted to travel to Maine! From all the pictures I've seen, it looks so pretty :) Have fun!


    ♥Brooke
    http://youreinbrookelynn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's your view? Oh you lucky, lucky thing! Maine has been on my American bucket list for ages and these photos have just confirmed that I need to get there and soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've never been to Maine, but you make it look sooooo beautiful! I'd love to go someday. :)
    Trish

    www.jellybonesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. How ԁiԁ you last see a hugе tеndenсу
    to be self-eѕteem issues here. Іt may
    be, уou will haνe the гules of
    freе ԁating iѕ the best approach. If the tωo
    have been free dating аnother Х Factor judge.
    Men in the рrocеss entirely. It's really quite different on the cards. Women's idea of ωho sοmеonе
    is a mоrе mature streak, which аvoids the
    рossibilitiеs of finest sucсess online free
    dаting іtself.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Maine looks so so beautiful! And your shots are incredible!

    I am lucky one of my international friends is from Maine so I have some where to stay when I make it over to there! :)

    Ngaio xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello! I love reading each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...