Chocolate Cookies | Little Lady Little City: Chocolate Cookies
 

Chocolate Cookies

There are definitely days where I wake up and just think "Hmm I think I am going to bake cookies today" and those kind of days are the best days for everyone! I had one of the days last week, so I whipped up a batch of these soft Chocolate Cookies, and I must admit it took everything I had to not just eat batter by the spoonful with some milk. It came out so good! 

Ingredients:
2 cups flour
1 cup butter softened
3/4 cup white sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup cocoa powder
2 eggs
3 Tbsp vanilla (or more! I love the taste of vanilla)
3 Tbsp milk (I used soy milk)
1 tsp baking soda
1/8 tsp salt

Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. While your oven is preheating cream the softened butter, then add in your sugars and beat until mixed. Once mixed together add eggs in one at a time, vanilla, and salt. In a separate bowl mix flour, cocoa powder, and baking soda. Once the wet ingredients are all mixed slowly stir in dry ingredients, add one Tbsp of milk each time you pour part of the dry ingredients in, this will help it from getting too dry. Scoop dough on cookie sheet and cook for 9-12 minutes. 

I'm definitely not one to wait for cookies to cool to eat them, so I say once they are done baking serve piping hot with a cold glass of milk. Or you could put these bad boys with some vanilla ice cream for a real treat! Oh man writing this post is making me want another one or three of these guys. Is 9A.M. too early to start eating cookies?! Haha! 

Let me know if you guys give them a try. 

x's and o's

7 comments:

  1. It's definitely a chocolate kind of day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree with you more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look delicious...These are going on my to-bake list for this weekend. Love chocolate snacks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Let me know what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 9am is never too early to start eating cookies. :) These sound amazing! I bet I'd eat almost the whole batch in a sitting!

    XOXO
    Becca | Ladyface Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello! I love reading each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...