Jam Packed

I think this weekend was the busiest one we've had in a very long time! It was the type of weekend were you kind of need an extra day just to recover, haha.
1 // Just a picture of Wigs 2 // Waiting in line to get into the theater.
Our weekend started on Thursday as I waited for the Veronica Mars Movie!! I totally fangirled out and bought us tickets to the AMC Fan Event mainly because it let us see the movie the day before haha! I also totally made us get there about 2 hours early so we could make sure we got great seats (poor Will.) The movie was pretty much everything I could have hoped, I just loved it!  
Friday we went horseback riding with a a couple of friends. It was the perfect day for it, a little cloudy and breezy. Our trail leader (and basically everyone who worked at the ranch for that matter) was an interesting characters to say the least. They were all old men complaining/joking about their wives, who we all kind of awkwardly laughed with. Thankfully, once we started on the ride our guide was too far ahead of us for me hear him anymore haha. 
On Saturday we ventured out to the Renaissance Festival! I actually hadn't been to one since my 10th birthday, so it was really fun to see it as an adult. I remember thinking as a kid that this must have been what it must have really looked like in medieval times, but seeing it as an adult I realize just how exaggerated everything is, haha. It was still a ton of fun, with lots a great shows, and of course the jousting event. 

Then on Sunday we had some friends over for a Mario Kart Wii tournament, which was just an absolute blast.  So much laughing and good food. I pretty much need a nap afterwards haha. 

So all in all last weekend absolutely rocked, but I'm happy about having a nice quiet couple of days this coming weekend. 

x's and o's

7 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see that movie!! Brian and I both watched the show but he's trying to say the movie is a "rental". Um... I don't think so! I need to take a lesson from you- we bought Grand Budapest Hotel tix online but showed up right on time and had to sit in the front row, haha. I need to see it again I think :) What a fun weekend and I totally know what you mean about needing a day to recover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had the most perfect weekend then. I can't remember the last time I rode a horse!

    Rosie x
    Every Word Handwritten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok this seriously sounds like the best week EVER! I would die to do all of this in one weekend!

    Lisa | c/oMKE

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have the best weekends ever! I have wanted to go horseback riding for years. I actually live by three ranches, so I don't know why I've never gone. I'm glad you had fun!

    The Rambling Fangirl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness you must see it in the theaters! It just felt so wonderful seeing that whole world being brought back to life on the big screen!


    I cannot wait to see Grand Budapest Hotel! It just looks so absurdly magical!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. <3 Veronica Mars. We only have one AMC theater in the entire state and it's 1.5 hours away from me. I managed to acquire it on the day it was released though and I may have watched it three times last weekend. So very good but only left me wanting more!

    Also, Wigs looks soooo much like my Baltar!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We totally lucked out that we were still in AZ when Veronica Mars was released because back in WV we are in the same boat at you with the movie theater being over an hour away. It make it very hard to quench my love of movies, hehe. But I totally agree with you about wanting more VM, I seriously hope it makes enough for a sequel!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello! I love reading each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...